Warm ups l Brain Breaksl Fast finisherslBellringer- activity pack
⭐Do you find yourself with an extra 10-15 minutes at the end of the lesson to grab a quick and engaging activity?⭐
✅This fun pack of activities is guaranteed to have something to get your kiddos to engage with literacy, numeracy and some fun challenges.
✅The activities have been brought to life with the wonderful clipart from Ron Leishman of Digital Toonage.
✅Brain teasers are a fun way to teach students how to use deductive reasoning. This kind of critical thinking is so important when helping students learn how to problem solve in math.
You will receive a PowerPoint presentation
⭐What is in this pack?⭐Rapid writing- get your students thoughts flowing with this fun 15 minute activity
- Categories style game with a range of difficulty levels
- Read and retell
- If this is the answer, then what is the question?
- Alphabet Brainstorm- a quiet reading follow up activity
- How many words can you make?
- Writing link to stimulate any lesson
- What are your spelling words worth?
- Number of the day ( a range of levels)
- Creative thinking and logical thinking activities
⭐What people are saying about this pack.
⭐I love having these on hand for the moments we finish class a few minutes early, or have a change in our schedule and need to fill time. My 6th graders love these!
⭐Fun for my high achieving third graders who finish early!
⭐My students loved working on these. It helped them use skills and strategies that they learned in class.
⭐My students love this resource, very useful. Thank you!
⭐I’m so glad you stopped by my store and checked out this resource!