Vet Clinic- Dramatic Play
Turn your dramatic play center into a vet office, animal hospital, or pet clinic with these dramatic play printables! These printable pieces will enhance your “Pet Clinic” dramatic play center and help you create a fun and organized imaginative play centre.
Dramatic Play is a great way to develop oral language skills, cooperation, content vocabulary and social skills in your early childhood classroom!
Use this packet to set up a Vet Clinic dramatic play area in your learning space. It doesn’t need to cost a lot of money, in fact you probably have a lot of resources already around the classroom or home that you can use! You might even like to ask your students to help collect objects they can use!
In order to save you some time preparing signs, labels and printables for your imaginative play, I’ve created a bunch of wonderful printables ready to use in your vet clinic role-play area!
- Open and closed signs
- Vet Clinic Open Banner
- Waiting Room sign
- Recovery Room sign
- Exam Room sign
- Opening Hours sign
- Medicine Schedule sign
- Images of vets at work to encourage discussion
- Small labels for tools (such as thermometers, stethoscopes, medicine, gloves etc)
- Small labels for pet related items (such as tags, toys, food etc)
- Food labels to attach to recycled bottles and containers
- Appointment Book + printables for inside
- Patient information posters
- Xrays of animals
- Pet shop Bingo