Spelling Pack for Term 1 Grade 4 - Suitable for Distance Learning
This makes a great addition to your primary spelling resources. I have created a set of spelling lists for each of the grades. This pack contains a set of activities for each spelling list.
• Instructions included in each of the sets of word lists
• On each page there is a new set of list words for you to practice (see the word list below)
• Firstly read each word in the word list
• Then copy and write each word 3 times
• Lastly, each letter has a value. Work out how much each word is worth using the table provided.
Use this resource for…
Words with /aw/ spelt with augh and au
Adding the prefix –in (meaning ‘not’ or ‘into’)
Adding the prefix ‘im’ (before a root word starting with ‘m’ or ‘p’)
Homophones and near homophones
Words with /shun/ endings spelt with ‘sion’
(if root word ends in ‘se’. ‘de’ or ‘d’)
Words with a /shuhn/ sound, spelt with ‘sion’
(if root word ends in ‘se’, ‘de’ or ‘d’)
Words with a /shuhn/ sound, spelt with ‘ssion’
(if root word ends in ‘ss’ or ‘mit’)
Words with a /shuhn/ sound, spelt with ‘tion’
(if root word ends in ‘te’ or ‘t' or has no definite root)
Words with a /shuhn/ sound, spelt with ‘cian’
(if root word ends in ‘c’ or ‘cs’)
Words with ‘ough’ to make a long /o/, /oo/ or /or/ sound
✔ Morning Work
✔ Literacy Centres
✔ Early Finisher Tasks
✔ Spelling Intervention
✔ Distance Learning
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive fan FREEBIES!
Follow my BLOG for ideas
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates!
Thank you for visiting OceanviewResources