GIFT VOUCHER cards for Mother, Fathers' day or Christmas
Do you need a last minute easy prep activity for your students for a special event day like Mothers', Fathers' days or Christmas.? These gift vouchers have special relevance for those receiving them as they really come from the heart .
Before embarking on the project encourage the children to visualise the person who will be receiving the gift voucher.
- What do they really love?
- What do they always ask you to do for them? (It would be nice to do something without being asked)
- What are you able to do to help them
- How do you think they are going to feel when they receive these wonderful treats?
- It is so very important to make sure that the students understand their role in this activity. They must be prepared to follow through with their promise...no questions asked. Don't put in vouchers for things that you are unable to do (eg mowing the lawn)
•You may like to print off the color versions so that your students can either cut around them individually and then staple into a booklet or cut around them in pairs and then made into a booklet.
•Create a blank cover for the booklets which has your students’ personalised design on it, or you may choose to use the ones provided in the resource.
•Blank sheets are provided for students to create their own gift vouchers if they would like to add some additional ones.
•Can be used for a variety of celebration days eg Mother and Fathers’ days, Christmas, teacher appreciation.
Other suggested gift ideas:
Walk the dog, weed the garden, water the garden, clean the blinds, wash the car, wash the bath, make lunches or a meal, pick a bunch of flowers, go for a walk together...have a brainstorming session with your kiddos and see what they come up with.