Digital Stickers- Metallic Robots- Steampunk style.
This set of fun vibrant stickers consists of 10 PNG files which you can add to your students online work, or if you are fortunate enough to have a cutting machine, you can use them to make your own sets of classroom stickers. This is just one of many sets of stickers, buy the bundle and save money.
Digital stickers are an engaging way to add a bit of fun to your digital feedback during distance learning. Digital stickers are image files that can be added onto digital assignments in Google Classroom, Seesaw, Microsoft and more.
You can use digital stickers anywhere but most teachers are adding them directly onto student digital work:
- On Google Slides: Insert Image, then select the sticker to place it on the slide.
- On Seesaw: Open the student assignment and choose Edit. Then touch the camera & choose upload. Select the sticker image from your camera roll (on the iPad) or folder.
- YES, each volume or bundle purchase is for one single user only. Please honor this by purchasing more than one license if you’d like to share with a friend. Thank you.
- YES, my digital stickers be printed on printable sticker paper and used "the old fashioned way" of peel-and-stick.
- YES, my digital stickers can be used in ANY online learning platform that benefits the success and growth of student learning. (I.E. - Microsoft Team, Google Classroom, Seesaw, Canvas, etc.)
- NO, my digital stickers may not be used in your own personal logo, website/blog design, or an advertisement on social media.
- NO, you may not claim my digital stickers as your own.
- NO, you may not sell or redistribute my digital stickers in any way.
Earn credit for future purchases:
Simply go to your "My Purchases" page. Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. TPT will reward you with credits that can be used to lower the cost of future purchases.
Resource Suggestions, Technical Issues and Updates
Your feedback is valuable to me and helps me to determine how useful my products are and what I can do to improve and create better ones in the future. If the feedback is a request to edit a resource, an issue that may need rectifying or a suggestion to create a resource, please let me know via my "Ask a Question". I review resources periodically and update them as needed. :)
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to find out when a new product is posted
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.
New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive fan FREEBIES!
Follow my BLOG for ideas
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates!
Thank you for visiting OceanviewResources
You may also be interested in these other helpful resources:
⭐ 2nd Edition Survival Kit for Casual Teachers Updated version
⭐ Awards, Rewards and Behaviour Management
⭐Best of Teachers Pay Teachers Marketplace EBook -200 FREEBIES (Back to school )
⭐ Substitute Teaching BUNDLE Survival Kit and Easy Links.
⭐ Substitute/Casual/ Relief teaching ideas ebook(Easy Links)
⭐ The Best of Teachers Pay Teachers Marketplace- FREEBIES PRODUCT VIDEO
⭐ Ultimate Substitute Teachers Survival Kit
⭐ Ultimate Substitute Teachers Survival Kit (300 printable pages.worksheets) #Behaviourmanagement #reliefteachingsurvivalkit #reliefteachingideas #relief teachingbundle #substituteteacherideas #backtoschool #bestresourceever #subtub #substituteteacher #reliefteacher #classroomorganisation #spelling #term3
This is for use by one teacher in one classroom. If you would like to share with your colleagues, PLEASE purchase a multiple license. Thank you :)